Tuesday, July 29, 2014

WHEN YOU COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. FOREVER.


First off, sorry about Iphone quality photos. I never managed to bring my camera out of the room. Oops.

* SIGH*

The only way I know how to start. Also I may or may not have cried on the way home from work today because I was missing it all so much... but mostly just missing him. I love him. And his family. And it happened to be the best week I can remember. Maybe because for us, it was all-inclusive. Which meant I often had one too many mango margaritas, and those mojitos were gone like water. But even the fun in that wasn't nearly as great as just being there. No worries. No stress. Just long days doing whatever we wanted, and nights to dress up. I laughed and laughed and laughed. [One sec, there is literally a huge fly buzzing around my room and I've tried to get it out 3 times now but it won't leave. It's literally so rude and annoying. Brb gonna kill it]. [Ugh. So sick. But I got it so no worries]. 

Also, we went PARASAILING! You guys. It's such a dream. And honestly, it's as close to flying as I'll ever get. Promise me you'll do it if you get the chance? 

But you know what the best part was you guys? Even though I was curled up on the pull-out couch, saying goodnight, I knew that as soon as I woke up I got to see him. And I realized that what I look forward to more than anything, is one day never having to say goodbye. I've spent 4 1/2 years saying goodbye to him. Over 1,600 days saying goodbye to him. So I'm tired of saying goodbye. But. I'll keep saying it, in hopes that one day I finally won't have to anymore. *Insert heart-eyed emoji* *Also insert apology for the cheese ball romantics goin' on over here*.


ps. 
My put-put skills weren't half bad this time around.

pss. 
The kiddie water park had slides. And you bet I was all about that life. Everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment